You are invited to participate in the 5th International Scientific and Methodological Conference on "Information and Communication Technologies in Linguistics, ELT and Crosscultural communication", which will be held in Moscow on the 7th - 9th June, 2012, at the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies of Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Conference themes are:
1. Philosophical Aspects of ICT-based Education
2. ICT in Linguistic Research
3. The Didactics of Distance Language Teaching
4. Pedagogy of Blended Learning
5. Web 2.0 for Learning and Professional Development
6. Internet Resources for Learning Purposes
7. E-Dictionaries in Teaching and Learning Languages
8. ICT in Cross-Cultural Communication
Working languages: English, French and Russian.
We accept registration till 20th of April 2012.